Wednesday 15 April 2009

Rumours of my demise...

...have been completely fuelled by my own blogging inactivity! What can I say, it's been a hectic period, what with the bambino on the way and silly things like work getting in the way - if only there was a way to be paid to stay at home.

On the baby front, we are now 14 days away from his arrival! *Gulp* Of course, babies don't seem to function to any timetable of human design, so he could arrive tonight, tomorrow, next week or indeed whenever he decides! It does make things a bit harder to schedule, but c'est la vie. Certainly I am very excited now and can't wait for him to arrive - I promise there will be photos on here (and indeed anywhere else that I can put them - I am definitely going to be one of those fathers who bores everyone by talking about their son!).

I will try and get back into the blogging swing of things now though, at least until fatherhood takes over. There has certainly been plenty going on which I could have been adding my tuppence worth to, so be prepared for renewed attempts at pouring electronic drivel onto my site.

In the meantime, I hope everyone had a lovely Easter.

No comments: